Consultant Director - Merger and Acquisition
Requisition Number: 307134
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 307134
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Consultant Director of Merger and Acquisition to join their dedicated team.
In this role, you will serve as a key liaison between internal teams and oversee the day to day activities of IT projects and programs within the Merger and Acquisition space.
Responsibilities of the Consultant Director:
- Coordinate and oversee a geographically distributed engineering team; ensure on time delivery of all project components
- Ensure project components meet development, quality, and security standards
- Evaluate and assess current systems; identify and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Drive overall solutions design, documentation, and implementation for large and small projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience leading a Merger and Acquisition Solutions Engineering group
- Deep knowledge of a variety of merger and acquisition activities within an IT organization
- Proven ability to own and drive engineering solutions
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in assignments and learning, with the ability to manage and prioritize workload effectively, for both self and team
- Ability to work in a matrix and highly collaborative
Job ID: 307134
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts