IT Security Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 309661
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309661
Our client is currently seeking an experienced IT Security Business Analyst to join their dedicated team and assist on several large scale IT Security Initiatives.
Responsibilities of the IT Security Business Analyst:
- Upgrade and implement Security Projects focused around data loss prevention, encryption, web firewalls, risk management and remeditating findings of previous audits
Requirements of the IT Security Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, technology or related field
- At least 7 years experience in Business Analysis
- Experience working IT Security Projects
- Experience with upgrading and implementing projects
- IT - based knowledge of various Information Security processes, operations, technologies and best practices
- Experience with process improvements across project coordination, documentation and issue resolution
- Understanding of Information Systems operating processes and service delivery
- Ability to complete project documentation by leveraging subject-matter-experts as well as Security/Operational teams
- Ability to create impact analyses to make recommendations
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Keywords:IT Security Business Analysis, Security Projects, Microsoft Office
Job ID: 309661
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts