Requisition Number: 309680
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309680
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Scrum Master to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Coordinate and organize all Scrum ceremonies, daily stand ups, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives
- Mentor and coach team members on core Agile values, principles, practices and processes
- Work with the Project Management Team to develop release plans and ensure product backlogs are well groomed, prioritized and visible to all stakeholders
- Motivate teams to perform and ensure team members are collectively responsible for all aspects of the committed work
- Identify, address and communicate project risks, dependencies and team impediments
- Facilitate productivity through discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, including customers
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor’ degree and at least 8 years of relevant system analysis and project management experience
- At least 3 years of Agile team facilitation experience
- At least 1 year of program coaching/mentoring (2-3 portfolios; 5-10 teams)
- SAFe 4.5 certification - preferably SPC
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM and/or PMI-ACP) required
- Must have Agile coaching certification (ICAgile ACC, CSC or equivalent)
- PMP certification and Second Level Scrum Master certification (CSP, SAFe Agilist, SAFe Practitioner) preferred
- Experience coaching and mentoring other Agile practitioners (Scrum Masters, Facilitators)
- Familiar with Agile values, principles, processes, and methods such as iterative and incremental development, CI/CD, TDD, unit testing, code refactoring, pair programming, and Scrum ceremonies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be effective at communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Moderate to expert-level knowledge of the JIRA tracking tool
- Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups and self-study
Job ID: 309680
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts