Senior Business Analyst
Blue Ash, OH
Requisition Number: 309692
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309692
Eliassen Group has an immediate need for a Senior Business Analyst for our major client in the Cincinnati area! In this role, you will be key in working on various high profile marketing projects.
Great, growing organization to get involved with!
- Elicit, define and analyze medium to complex requirements in various formats ensuring they are testable, measurable and traceable
- Lead the appropriate teams to refine, prioritize and manage requirements using various tools
- Collaborate with the appropriate teams to build business cases and project justification reports
- Lead requirement walk-throughs with key stakeholders using various methods
- Identify and estimate anticipated work efforts based on priority using requirement work plans, program increment (PI) planning, and sprint planning
- Define and resolve dependencies, issues and risks and identify impacted areas through team collaboration
- Identify and define business processes for current and future state analysis
- Act as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Open to mentoring, providing on-the-job training to more junior associates
- We are seeking a skilled, Business Analyst with strong experience marketing, planning, budgeting, and working cross-functionally. #eg1989
For immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order: 309692
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts