Rebranding Project Manager
Requisition Number: 309655
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309655
Our client is looking for a senior resource to build and execute on a global re-branding strategy across the company. The right person will develop milestones while working closely with marketing and local leadership to drive project timelines and deliverables for a unified brand throughout the organization.
Objectives of the Rebranding Project Manager:
- Global rollout of a single corporate brand identity and image from current to x
- Discover and identify rebrand implications regionally and functionally
- Develop buy in strategy and stakeholder management to drive decisions and actions what is going to change globally for their functional area, document summary of what the costs and timelines
- Develop and drive execution of project plan, interdependencies, risks, actions, budget and timeline
- Finalize new visual identity and corporate brand messages
- Develop and release of new brand guidelines
- Oversee and support global roll out
Desired Experience of the Rebranding Project Manager:
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding planning and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail, able to prioritize while not letting anything drop
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a cross-functional, team-based environment
- Ability to write detailed meeting summaries, outlining key decisions and identifying clear next steps and owners
- Clear and effective communicator in both conversation and written word
Keywords: Project Manager, Rebranding, Corporate Brand, Budget Oversight, Risk Management
Job ID: 309655
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts