Project Coordinator - GxP
Requisition Number: 309707
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309707
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Project Coordinator with GxP experience to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator - GxP:
- Develop project schedule, coordinate project activities across sites, deliver project reporting
- Provide administrative support for the entire project
- Support and enable the timely delivery of project
- Provide visibility of work stream activities; enable escalation of risk/impediments
- Monitor resources to ensure they deliver on necessary project components
- Coordinate and support a variety of program governance meetings
- Support and coordinate communications between different IT teams
Requirements of the Project Coordinator - GxP:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field required
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT professional
- Well versed in Project Management tools and techniques
- Experience supporting projects within established SDLC methodologies
- Experience in Life Sciences
- Experience with the implementation of Master Data Management processes and technology
Keywords: Project Coordinator, GxP, Support, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Life Sciences, Master Data Management
Job ID: 309707
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts