Requisition Number: 307898
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 307898
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their dedicated team in Quincy.
Responsibilities of the Systems Administrator:
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance reports
- Analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement strategies for improving/enhancing systems
- Assist with server integration, including database, e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated software into enterprise systems
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, connectivity, mapping, processes, and service records
Requirements of the Systems Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline preferred
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and modification of RHEL 6.x/7.x, Oracle Linux 6.x, Windows Server 2008/2012
- Hands-on experience with VMware vSphere 5.x and 6.x, including ESXi and vCenter builds and troubleshooting
- In-depth understanding of SAN, including EMC solutions (Clarion, VNX, VMAX, Data Domain)
- Experience with Veeam 9 and Backup Exec 2012
Keywords: Systems Administrator, RHEL, Oracle Linux, Windows Server, VMware vSphere, EXCi, vCenter, SAN, Clarion, VNX, VMAX, Data Domain, Veeam, Backup Exec
Job ID: 307898
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts