Oracle Database Developer
Requisition Number: 309625
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309625
Our industry-leading client is seeking an Oracle Database Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Oracle Database Developer:
- Design, develop, and maintain Oracle databases in a client/server web environment
- Perform quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate data
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications and database transactions
- Design, implement, and maintain complex databases; perform database programming and support systems design
- Analyze user needs, develop user stories, translate into database solutions
Requirements of the Oracle Database Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong Oracle skills, including the ability to:
- Install an Oracle database and set up infrastructure
- Develop tables, stored procedures, functions
- Apply upgrades and perform troubleshooting and monitoring
- Proficiency in PL/SQL
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to lead a team and mentor other database developers
Keywords: Oracle Database Developer, Systems Maintenance, PL/SQL, Database Schemas, User Stories, Database Solutions
Job ID: 309625
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts