Project Manager - Infrastructure
Requisition Number: 309646
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309646
Our well established client is seeking a Project Manager with recent infrastructure development experience to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager - Infrastructure:
- Define infrastructure-oriented project scope, establish project resources, develop project plans, manage overall budget
- Oversee resources, both internal and external, to ensure commitment to meeting established milestones
- Create, develop, and track project deliverables
- Ensure successful delivery of technology projects that meet business goals and requirements
- Accountable for successful delivery of project components and required documentation
Requirements of the Project Manager - Infrastructure:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience as a PM in an enterprise environment
- Recent, hands-on experience with IT Infrastructure project management and PMP Certification
- Well versed in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proficiency in Project Management tools like Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Project, or TFS
- Experience managing Cyber Security, Data Center Moves, Data Storage, Disaster Recovery, Server/Desktop OS version upgrades, Software and Database version upgrades, Enterprise Licensing
- Demonstrated success as a leader capable of motivating and driving project teams to successful and on time delivery
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including PowerPoint
- Experience managing third party vendors
Keywords: Project Manager, Infrastructure, PMP, Project Management Professional, Agile, Waterfall, Atlassian Jira, Microsoft Project, TFS, Team Foundation Server, PowerPoint
Job ID: 309646
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts