Requisition Number: 309676
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309676
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Java Developer to join their team in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Design and develop AWS based APIs and microservices
- Act as the subject matter expert on matters related to application design and development
- Interface with end users to test and debug applications to user specifications
- Rely on extensive experience and sound judgement to plan and accomplish goals
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of relevant experience
- At least 5 years of API development experience
- Demonstrated expertise in the breadth and depth of Java design and development
- Experience developing AWS based APIs and microservices; experience migrating APIs to AWS
- Experience with AWS API Gateway
- Experience converting SOAP APIs to REST
Job ID: 309676
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts