Requisition Number: 309711
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309711
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Web Designer to join their dedicated team in Omaha.
Responsibilities of the Web Designer:
- Act as the design lead on an Agile development team that supports the Content Management System
- Manage the web styles for all properties inside the CMS
- Lead visual design work for client-facing sites and the CMS
- Ensure adherence to organizational/brand guidelines and web design best practices
Requirements of the Web Designer:
- Strong web design skills and experience
- Good understanding of how to create a delightful UX
- Eye for detail
- Experience translating visual designs into code
- Experience Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) preferred
- Experience with responsive web design and frameworks (Bootstrap)
Job ID: 309711
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts