Requisition Number: 309674
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309674
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for an Application Developer to join their team in Richmond.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Design and develop AWS based application components
- Act as the subject matter expert on matters related to application design and development
- Interface with end users to test and debug applications to client specifications
- Rely on extensive experience and sound judgement to plan and accomplish goals
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Expertise in AWS DevOps and Release Engineering to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Solid understanding of and experience with Agile Scrum and ATDD
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Spark, Kafka
- Strong understanding of AWS tools like EC2, ECS, Lambda, and S3
- Experience with version control tools like Git, Subversion, TFS, Rational ClearCase
- Experience with build automation tools like Docker and Maven
- Experience in several web development tools such as Java, Node.js, Scala, Python, JSP, Jboss, Apache Tomcat, and Websphere
- Experience with API and microservices architecture
Keywords: Application Developer, AWS, Amazon Web Services, DevOps, Release Engineering, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, ATDD, Acceptance Test Driven Development, EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, RDS, EMR, SQS, SNS, MQ
Job ID: 309674
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts