Back End Developer
Requisition Number: 309746
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309746
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a Back End Developer to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Back End Developer:
- Build software products and data pipelines using technologies like Node.js and Python
- Design APIs and manage databases
- Work on a small team support educational content development
- Support and maintain applications in production on the AWS cloud
- Support user driven design of data models, APIs, and interfaces
- Build database-driven web applications from end to end
Requirements of the Back End Developer:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Hands-on professional experience in web application development
- Solid understanding of industry best practices, version control, unit tests, and automated build processes
Job ID: 309746
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts