Requisition Number: 306768
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 306768
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for User Researchers to join their team.
Responsibilities of the User Researchers:
- Design and execute usability studies on a range of web-based platforms and applications
- Analyze results and prepare reports on the outcome of the studies; present findings with actionable recommendations to management
- Guide all phases of usability test preparation
- Work closely with internal business teams to translate requirements into valuable UX
- Implement a variety of methods to get feedback from customers
- Conduct user research to determine the future direction for websites and applications
Requirements of the User Researchers:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required; Master's degree in a relevant field preferred
- Experience in UX, usability, and/or user research fields
- Experience in financial services is preferred but not required
- Willingness to learn about and immediately immerse in the financial services space
Job ID: 306768
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts