Junior Project Manager
Requisition Number: 309723
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309723
Long-Term Contract Opportunity
Our industry-leading client in the Raleigh, NC area is looking for a Junior Project Manager to support multiple IaaS Cloud and Colocation projects. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing new client implementation, existing client upgrades, and timely project completion. This is an excellent opportunity to transition into Project Management out of Account Management.
Responsibilities of Junior Project Manager:
- Manage multiple small to medium-sized Migration, Colocation, Public Cloud, Managed Services projects
- Monitor and improve internal processes
- Drive daily client interaction and communication
Requirements for Junior Project Manager:
- IT project management and customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment across various sites, and organize complex information
- Strong familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Job Order: 309723
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts