Senior Server Side Developer
Jersey City, NJ
Requisition Number: 309770
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309770
Our industry-leading financial services client is seeking a Senior Server Side Developer to join their dedicated team in Jersey City.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Server Side Developer:
- Design and develop high quality Java based web applications following good software development practices
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies like release and sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives
- Perform complex product design and development tasks
- Design and develop program logic and flow charting, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Work within established guidelines and frameworks to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
Requirements of the Senior Server Side Developer:
- At least 5 years of development experience required; degree preferred
- Strong Core/JEE programming experience in object oriented design, implementation, and maintenance of high volume web applications
- Experience with JEE containers like WebSphere and Tomcat
- Experience with unit testing tools like JUnit
- Experience with version control tools like Git and Subversion
- Knowledge of Server and Client templates
- Experience using Eclipse/RAD, Java 8
Keywords: Senior Server Side Developer, Java 8, Scrum, Agile, WebSphere, Tomcat, Core Java, JEE, OOD, Object Oriented Design, Git, Subversion, Eclipse, RAD
Job ID: 309770
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts