Requisition Number: 309708
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309708
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for an Application Developer to join their team in Plano, TX.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Build data pipelines for automation of data delivery processes
- Build data APIs and data delivery services to support business applications
- Translate complex analytical models into scalable solutions
- Continuously integrate and deploy code into cloud environments
- Develop applications using Java/Scala/Python, Spark, NoSQL, Postgres/Snowflake
- Drive cross-team design and development
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Solid knowledge of programming languages such as Java and Python
- Experience with AWS and cloud computing
- Big Data/Spark with SQL experience
- DevOps experience
Keywords: Application Developer, APIs, AWS, Amazon Web Services, DevOps, Big Data, Spark, SQL
Job ID: 309708
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts