Requisition Number: 309758
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309758
Our client is looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to be part of a digital transformation.
Responsibilities of the UX/UI Designer:
- Create user stories, storyboards. wireframes, prototypes, mockup, and skins
- Develop specifications/guidelines for design integration for developers
Requirements of the UX/UI Designer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in UI or UX design
- Strong portfolio of responsive product design
- Solid and extensive understanding of UI and UX design principles and methods
- Experience in eCommerce marketing processes and offer management
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working for international companies preferred
- Proficiency in Sketch; knowledge of Invision and Zeplin
- Passion for creating simple and elegant design
Keywords: UI, UX, Designer, User Stories, Digital, Agile
Job ID: 309758
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts