Software Automation Test Specialist
Requisition Number: 309827
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309827
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Software Automation Test Specialist to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Software Automation Test Specialist:
- Create highly scalable, high quality test automation solutions for regression and performance testing
- Execute and manage test cases and results
- Edit and maintain automation scripts
- Identify, investigate, and prioritize software defects
Requirements of the Software Automation Test Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
- At least 5 years of experience in automation software testing, with at least 2 years as a lead preferred
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, standards, and automated testing tools
- Experience in Visual Basic and SQL/PL-SQL programming
- Experience with Agile software development and the full SDLC
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
Keywords: Software Automation Test Specialist, Automated Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Visual Basic, SQL, PL/SQL, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Agile
Job ID: 309827
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts