Requisition Number: 309779
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309779
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Publishing Specialist to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen who is also GAO clearable.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Publishing Specialist:
- Provide support for the publishing process by answering help desk and service calls
- Perform significant work surrounding updating reports to ensure 508 compliance
- Complete routine service calls related to Adobe Create Cloud applications, MS Office applications
Requirements of the Publishing Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree; or, Associate's degree and 2 years of experience
- Familiarity with Windows 7/10 on PC, desktop publishing, and print/electronic publishing best practices
- Graphic design experience as well as experience in technical support or customer service
- Solid experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Dreamweaver and other Creative Cloud applications
- Significant knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite applications
- Proficiency in HTML
- Knowledge of Section 508 requirements preferred
Keywords: Publishing Specialist, Section 508, Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office Suite, HTML, Graphic Design
Job ID: 309779
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts