Billing Operations Analyst
Requisition Number: 309781
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309781
The Billing Operations Analyst will focus on testing, updating, optimizing, and maintaining billing systems within the organization.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide subject matter expertise on at least one billing system in a fast-paced environment. The ability to meet deadlines and flexibility in handling changing priorities are essential to be successful in this position.
- Analyze and validate customer, product, and pricing data for completeness and accuracy
- Apply quality assurance principles and methodologies to define test approaches and test plans
- Map, build, support, and update team-specific solutions, processes, reporting, and supporting documentation
- Analyze and trend data from multiple billing platforms
- Work with up and downstream partners across the business to develop and facilitate efficient processes with appropriate controls, effective feedback mechanisms, and timely delivery of outstanding results
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- 3-7 years of experience working with Billing Systems
- Must have extremely strong data analytical skills; capable of utilizing SQL and SQL based tools
- Demonstrated experience in process mapping, optimization, automation, and reporting
- Advanced Excel User
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills required #eg1989
For immediate consideration please email your resume to: email@example.com
Job ID: 309781
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts