Mid-Level Java Software Developer
Requisition Number: 309825
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309825
Our industry-leading client is seeking a passionate Mid-Level Java Developer to join their dedicated team in Rockville.
Due to client requirement, all applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Level Java Software Developer:
- Develop overall architecture and technical design specifications
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting support for help desk and maintenance team to help resolve technical issues
- Collaborate with BA team to understand project requirements
- Design and develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks
- Create PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and associated PL/ SQL or SQL database scripts
- Apply Java and Oracle standard coding practices and industry standards
- Applies Section 508/ Accessibility Standards compliant software development methodologies
Requirements of the Mid-Level Java Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Sun/Oracle Certified Java Programmer desirable
- At least 3 years of experience with Oracle Relational Database, SQL/PL-SQL, SOAP/REST, XML, XSD, XLST, Maven, Ant, JUnit, JMock, Selenium
- Experience in an Agile/Scaled Agile (SAFe) environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are a must
- Experience implementing single sign on using OASIS SAML 2.0 specifications
- Experienced designing systems based on Service Oriented Architecture principles
- Ability to work with UI framework tools like Telerik’s Kendo UI
Keywords: Mid-Level Java Software Developer, Java, J2EE, Struts 2, Angular 2+, Spring 3.0, SQL, SOAP, REST, Selenium, Agile, SAFe, SOA, SAML 2.0
Job ID: 309825
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts