Glen Allen, VA
Requisition Number: 308993
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308993
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a DC Technician to join their team in Glen Allen, VA.
Responsibilities of the DC Technician:
- Administer various applications such as Active Directory on Linux and Windows servers
- Drive issues or incidents through to full resolution
- Collaborate with tech leads and support teams to ensure end to end availability and performance
- Manage CI/CD pipelines
- Solve problems related to critical servers and build automation to prevent recurrence
- Equip systems with automated monitoring and alerting
- Troubleshoot network issues drawing on extensive in-depth knowledge of subject matter
Requirements of the DC Technician:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of experience leading software development teams
- At least 1 year of experience in enterprise support, ITIL practices
- At least 1 year of experience supporting production systems in a cloud environment
Keywords: DC Technician, Active Directory, Linux, Windows, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
Job ID: 308993
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts