Fort Belvoir, VA
Requisition Number: 309663
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309663
Our high profile client is seeking a Systems Engineer to join their dedicated team in Fort Belvoir, VA.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance. Active Security+ and CE certification are required.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Perform hands-on systems, software, and network engineering activities
- Collaborate internally, with external customers, and government contacts
- Help drive decision making around architecture and design; communicate impact to leadership, management, and customers
- Provide technical expertise to less experienced team members
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Active Security+ certification
- At least 7 years of professional experience in systems engineering (5 years with Master's)
- Experience with MS Server 2012/2016, VMware
- Scripting experience with PowerCLI and PowerShell
- Strong experience with Active Directory and DNS/DHCP
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: Systems Engineer, Security+, MS Server, VMware, PowerCLI, PowerShell, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
Job ID: 309663
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts