F5 Network Engineer
Requisition Number: 309665
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309665
Our high profile client is seeking an F5 Network Engineer to join their dedicated team in Reston.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen in possession of an active Top Secret or SCI Clearance. Active Security+ and CCNA certification are required.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the F5 Network Engineer:
- Exhibit and maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnections
- Design and develop network communications systems
- Review and document complex network architectures
- Provide detailed plans for network architecture
- Provide detailed information on hardware and software solutions and implementation techniques for current and future business states
- Perform testing of network design
- Research, evaluate, and report on new technologies to enhance network capabilities
Requirements of the F5 Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- At least 7 years of network engineering experience
- CompTIA Security+ or CISSP required
- CCNA required
- Experience with F5 load balancing and security protocols
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- Experience with VMware and Virtual Machine network connectivity
Keywords: F5 Network Engineer, CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CCNA, Palo Alto, VMware
Job ID: 309665
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts