Java Software Engineer
Boca Raton, FL
Requisition Number: 309874
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309874
We have a new opportunity available for a Java Software Engineer with one of the best companies to work for in the South Florida area.
Our client is an innovative leader in its industry and is seeking a talented software engineer who can make a positive contribution to their product engineering team. They have an excellent work environment and incredible benefits.
Requirements for Java Software Engineer:
- Proficiency in Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring MVC
- 7+ years of server side design and development experience
- Experience on large scale projects in Microservices and Kubernetes.
- Expert in implementing successful high-performance multi-threaded server applications
- Experience writing performance-critical code
- Experience with developing software in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of various application server including but not limited to Tomcat, Jetty
- Working knowledge of one or more Unix flavors
- Able to identify and apply the appropriate design and integration patterns to solve complex business issues
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders and technical experts.
- Exhibit a strong passion for software development and customer delivery
- Experience with no SQL databases like MongoDB, Couchbase, Dynamo is a plus
- Experience with in-memory caching systems such as Memcache, Redis is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or demonstrated equivalent experience #eg1989
For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to email@example.com
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts