Requisition Number: 308225
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 308225
Our industry leading client is seeking a Hadoop Engineer to join their dedicated team in Hartford. In this role, you will be responsible for building out capabilities and enhancements for the Hadoop environment to improve data.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Hadoop Engineer:
- At least 7 years of experience as a Systems Engineer
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience with Hadoop tools like YARN, HDFS, Hive, and Sqoop
- At least 4 years of experience with Hadoop cluster engineering and administration
- Experience with Big Data cluster platform provisioning-administration
- Strong experience developing YARN APIs
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash, Perl, Python
- Strong understanding of systems performance data
- Proficiency in a Linux/Unix enviromnment
- Experience with Hortonworks or Cloudera distributions
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques, algorithms, and data pipelines
- Experience with enterprise level multi-tenant solutions
Keywords: Hadoop Engineer, Systems Engineer, YARN, HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Big Data, YARN APIs, Bash, Perl, Python, Hortonworks, Cloudera
Job ID: 308225
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts