Mobile Developer, Investment Apps
Requisition Number: 309862
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309862
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Mobile Developer for Investment Apps to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Developer:
- Collaborate with business analysts and tech leads to define system specifications
- Design and develop high quality and high performing mobile applications
- Perform unit testing and peer reviews before delivering code to QA
- Work with systems analysts and management to deliver project to production
- Collaborate with dependent system groups to resolve issues
- Participate in daily scrums to communicate status and bring issues to resolution
Requirements of the Mobile Developer:
- Expertise in iOS development
- Experience with XCode/Objective C
- Experience with Angular, HTML/CSS
- Experience in Server Side Java, J2EE, REST, SQL
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, QA automation, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, uDeploy
- Android experience is a plus
Keywords: Mobile Developer, iOS, XCode, Objective C, Angular, HTML, CSS, Java, CI/CD, TDD, Jira,, Android, Financial Services
Job ID: 309862
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts