Windows System Administrator
Requisition Number: 308579
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 308579
Our client seeking a dynamic Windows Systems Administrator for a long-term contract to support their Federal client based in Washington DC. This consultant will serve as a member of a team to package, test and deploy COTS and custom applications throughout the 1500-employee enterprise using SCCM. The candidate will also be responsible for packaging, testing and deploying Microsoft Security updates/patches using SCCM.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Windows System Administrator:
- Support Windows Enterprise Server
- Support software delivery/application packaging
- Perform windows deployment services and computing imaging
- Develop, test, and release package for applications
- Use SCCM 2016 to deploy software
- Adhere to strict configurations, change, and release management protocol
- Assist support technicians with server and workstation patching problems
- Perform research, design development in accordance with enterprise and government specifications
Requirements of the Windows System Administrator:
- SCCM Administrator Certificate preferred; or, extensive experience
- Security+ certification preferred
- Familiar with ITIL v3 Foundations
- Familiar with PowerShell
- Experience in MSI package automation
- Experience using Windows OS internals and Registry
Keywords: Windows System Administrator, SCCM 2016, Security+, PowerShell, Cyber Security
Job ID: 308579
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts