Data Center System Engineer
Requisition Number: 309505
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309505
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Data Center System Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Clearance. Security+ certification is required.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Data Center System Engineer:
- Install and maintain firmware and software to ensure optimal performance
- Perform ad hoc and scheduled maintenance on designated equipment
- Maintain designated equipment in close coordination with the NOC/SOC
- Swap and repair servers, storage systems, routers and switches, and other hardware
- Perform all storage, virtualization, and disaster recovery functions
Requirements of the Data Center System Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 4 years of enterprise data center experience
- Solid understanding of advanced data center virtualization
- Exceptional knowledge of protocols, replication and disaster recovery processes
Keywords: Data Center Systems Engineer, NOC, SOC, Virtualization, Enterprise Storage, VMware ESXi, Disaster Recovery
Job ID: 309505
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts