Requisition Number: 309877
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309877
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for an Endevor Adminstrator to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Endevor Administrator:
- Provide technical guidance in the design, development, validation, and maintenance of online CICS mainframe
- Perform system troubleshooting and issue resolution related to CICS mainframe; monitor and report on performance
- Provide technical documentation, assistance, and support to CICS application designers and developers
- Maintain performance databases and perform data recovery when needed
Requirements of the Endevor Administrator:
- At least 4 years of experience with high level reporting languages (SAS, EZTRIEVE)
- At least 4 years of experience with JCL, TSO/ISPF, COBOL, ALC, REXX/CLIST, Dialog Manager, IBM utilities
- At least 4 years of experience with Endevor internals and as a system installer/SMPE
- At least 4 years of experience with z/OS control blocks
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong customer focus
Keywords: Endevor Administrator, CICS Mainframe, SAS, EXTRIEVE, JCL, COBOL, Endevor, z/OS
Job ID: 309877
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts