Requisition Number: 309886
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309886
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Network Engineer to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Design and collaborate in the design of extranet/WAN and internal networks
- Deploy new customer networks
- Troubleshoot current deployments at L3 escalation
- Drive the transformation of SDN/NFV environment from a technical perspective
- Lead disaster recovery testing to assure compliance with regulations and procedures
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting high-traffic networks is required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Highly experienced with MPLS, LDP, BGP protocols; WAN networks; VPN technologies
- Experience with Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, ASR, CSP, ISR platforms in a multi-tenant MPLS environment
- Knowledge of firewall, WAN optimization and load balancer technologies
- Experience with network performance and monitoring tools. (Applications oriented)
- Proficiency with networking troubleshooting methodology and techniques
- Experience with SDN and NFV, programmable networks, Python, Ansible and Rest-API’s
- Knowledge of NGDC (Spine-leaf architectures)
Keywords: WAN, MPLS, LDP, BGP, SDN, NFV, VPN, Python, Ansible, NGDC
Job ID: 309886
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts