Requisition Number: 309887
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309887
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Systems Engineer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Design and Architect next generation electronic mail systems and APIs
- Evaluate, Design, Integrate and implement security technologies related to SMTP email (DMARC, DKIM, SPF)
- Design/implement automation processes and tools for managing an SMTP backbone in a large enterprise environment
- Design/implement in-depth data integration and reporting capabilities for to measure product usage
- Create and document implementation/support procedures/automation for new deployments
- Evaluation of emerging technologies (on-premise and cloud hosted)
- Deployment of Proof-of-Concept environments for new technology
- Fourth-tier escalation point for support issues for production environment Evaluate new versions/service packs for existing deployments, and develop strategy and procedures for upgrades
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- A minimum of 6 years experience designing, implementing and supporting SMTP backbone infrastructure for user and application email
- A minimum of 3 years experience implementing and managing DMARC, DKIM, SFP security protocols in an enterprise electronic environment
- Thorough understanding of information security concepts and how they apply to electronic communications (Encryption, proxy, firewalls, authentication)
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and SMTP communications protocols.
- At least 3 years of experience using Powershell, Perl, python or other scripting languages to solve automation problems.
- Specific knowledge of one or more SMTP gateway products and technologies including Mimecast, Postfix, Proofpoint, Sendmail, Symantec Message Gateway, Symantec .CLOUD
Keywords: SMTP, DMARC, DKIM, SPF, TCP/IP, Powershell, Perl, Python
Job ID: 309887
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts