Senior Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 309892
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309892
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Provide technical and functional software support through the project life cycle
- Help prepare testing and implement new application
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Document business process and use cases
- Support/facilitate end user training sessions
- Contribute to the creation of operational support documentation
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 4 years of experience as a business analyst, with solid understanding of tools and techniques
- Strong understanding of SDLC and iterative systems development methodologies
- Familiarity with GxP, systems validation, and CFR 21 Part 11
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to organize and present ideas effectively
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Life Sciences, Biotech, or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Electronic Data Capture system preferred
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, BA, GxP, SDLC, Systems Validation, Life Sciences, Biotech
Job ID: 309892
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts