Senior Salesforce Developer
Requisition Number: 309893
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309893
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Developer:
- Design, develop, and implement applications for BPM platform
- Develop solutions which integrate internal and external system
- Write technical documentation for implementations and deliverables
Requirements of the Senior Salesforce Developer:
- Extensive experience with Salesforce, including a strong understanding of system capabilities and limitations
- Strong experience writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, lightning, workflows and approval rules using custom code
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, with an in-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and integration with Salesforce
- Solid understanding of Salesforce access and sharing model including APEX sharing
- Some experience with marketing and service cloud
- Exposure to ETL tools like Informatica cloud
Job ID: 309893
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts