Information Assurance Security Assessor
Requisition Number: 309251
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309251
Our industry-leading client is seeking an energetic Information Assurance Security Assessor to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with an active Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Information Assurance Security Assessor:
- Actively monitor internal and external cyber security risks and threats
- Plan, analyze, and implement security measures and controls to protect information systems
- Respond to security alerts and audits, investigate suspicious alerts and logs, coordinate security response
Requirements of the Information Assurance Security Assessor:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, including 4 years of related INFOSEC technical experience
- At least 4 years of experience with federal security requirements like NIST, including working knowledge of NIST 800 Series
- Experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Certified in Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS - Nessus)
- Experience with Security Assessment and Authorization (SA&A) and Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Knowledge and experience with Splunk
- Solid understanding of and the ability to facilitate IT audits and assessments
- Advanced MS Word, Project, and SharePoint skills
Keywords: Information Assurance Security Assessor, INFOSEC, NIS, SCAP, Security Content Automation Protocol, RMF, Risk Management Framework, Nessus, Splunk
Job ID: 309251
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts