Risk Solutions Software Developer
Requisition Number: 309438
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 309438
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Risk Solutions Software Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Risk Solutions Software Developer:
- Participate in all facets of the software development life cycle from initiation and requirements gathering through implementation and testing
- Architect, design, develop, and implement a large single-page application (SPA) while providing a high quality user experience for beginner to advanced users
- Occasionally respond to and resolve technical support queries via email and phone
Requirements of the Risk Solutions Software Developer:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science is ideal
- At least 5 years of front end web development experience
- At least 6 months actively using React
- Experience with Linux and AWS is preferred
- Selenium, Mocha, Karma, or other automated testing framework experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Job ID: 309438
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts