Requisition Number: 309749
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309749
Our client is a leading provider of higher education information and services to individuals and their families. They are committed to developing technologies to ensure students have all the tools they may need to succeed. Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Manage CI/CD pipeline and development and production environments in AWS cloud
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience building and managing CI/CD pipelines in a scalable production environment
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium and Mocha
- Strong competence in several programming languages and technologies, relational databases, and NoSQL
- Strong Linux system administration and scripting experience in a Cloud environment
- Familiarity with monitoring tools
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible
Keywords: DevOps Engineer, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Selenium, Mocha, Oracle, SQL, NoSQL, Cloud, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible
Job ID: 309749
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts