Requisition Number: 309895
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309895
Our industry-leading client is seeking a UI Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the UI Developer:
- Develop responsive UI applications using React JS framework
- Work with in a small team to deliver robust applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
Requirements of the UI Developer:
- At least 4 years of experience working in UI development
- Ability to create quality, robust, consistent, reusable, unit-tested code quickly and efficiently
- Some experience scaffolding Node.js/Express applications
- Proficiency in version control technologies, most importantly Git
Job ID: 309895
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts