Software Design Engineer
Requisition Number: 309900
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309900
Our industry leading client is seeking a Software Engineer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
All applicants must be willing to work on a W-2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Software Design Engineer:
- Architect, code, program, and perform testing and debugging of cross platform data and applications
- Design and develop new systems to facilitate easier data processes
- Build back end data APIs and data delivery services to support critical applications
Requirements of the Software Design Engineer:
- Significant experience in the design, development, and management of large scale information systems
- Strong experience designed and developing cross functional/platform applications
- Strong experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Scala) and one object oriented language (Java, Node.js)
- Expertise in development using Graph, NoSQL, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Working knowledge of HDFS storage formats
- Familiarity with networking and network application programming, including HTTP/HTTPS, JSON, and REST APIs
- Experience building ETL flows in Spark, PySpark
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical content to nontechnical audiences
- Passion and willingness to do what it takes to deliver high quality products in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
Keywords: Software Design Engineer, Python, Scala, Java, Node.js, Graph, NoSQL, SQL, PL/SQL, HTTP, HTTPS, JSON, REST APIs, Spark, PySpark
Job ID: 309900
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts