Requisition Number: 309901
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309901
Our client is a leading source of residential mortgage credit in the US. Their mission is to create opportunities for families to buy or rent affordable and decent housing. Our client is committed to making a difference in people’s lives in a very tangible way. They are seeking a Business Analyst to join their dedicated team.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Facilitate communications with business users during each phase of the development lifecycle
- Reviews processes and engage in process improvements
- Develop and maintain documentation that outline processes, procedures, controls and governance
- Acquire and develop of requirements for future upgrades to existing technology platforms and new initiatives
- Facilitate management review of final system and reporting deliverables in preparation deployment or distribution
- Interface with the systems team and customers to provide support, training, and documentation around tools and reports
- Design system testing plans and cases to ensure an accurate and effective product
- Actively facilitate issue tracking & resolution
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 8 years experience in requirements analysis and development, business process documentation standards, procedures documentation and diagrams
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to work in a team-oriented environment
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Requirements Elicitation, Microsoft Office
Job ID: 309901Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts