Senior IT Healthcare Project Manager
Requisition Number: 309044
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309044
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior IT Healthcare Project Manager to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior IT Healthcare Project Manager:
- Manage multiple medium sized projects from initiation through implementation
- Partner with technical teams to ensure on time project delivery
- Ensure all SDLC project documentation is approved and stored on the program SharePoint site
- Create and submit weekly project status reports to project management office
- Work with project vendors to obtain financial forecasts for monthly submissions
- Work with internal and external development partners to manage budget estimates
- Manage and control project scope; submit new scope through program gap process
- Create and update project plans regularly
- Submit updated project plans on a weekly basis
Keywords: Senior IT Healthcare Project Manager, SDLC, SharePoint, PM, Project Planning, Resource Management
Job ID: 309044
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts