Full Stack .Net Developer
Falls Church, VA
Requisition Number: 310008
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310008
Eliassen Group is partnering with a high profile gov't integrator to support a DHS program. The mission of this program is to ensure that national security and emergency personnel have successful voice, video and data communications during a national crisis when most public networks are bogged down. Our end client is looking for a full stack .Net Developer to join an Agile team tasked with modernizing the current systems in place.
Due to government program restrictions, only US Citizens are eligible to work on this DHS program.
Requirements of the Full Stack .Net Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 and higher and C#.NET
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher (including database relationships; data normalization; and writing stored procedures, functions, and triggers)
- Ability to independently analyze, understands, fix, and modify existing software code
- Experience in debugging and testing software applications
- Communicate with management regarding status of software development and problem solving efforts
Desired (Not Required) Skills of the Full Stack .Net Developer:
- Experience with AngularJS and Node.js
- Experience developing mobile applications using Swift for iPhone
- Experience with development tools from Microsoft such as Visual Studio and MSTest
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
Job ID: 310008
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts