BI Marketing Analyst
Requisition Number: 309928
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309928
Our highly regarded client is seeking a BI Marketing Analyst to join their team in Stamford!
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the BI Marketing Analyst:
- Generate reports on business unit metrics
- Identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing and product performance
- Deliver insights to optimize efficiency of spend and performance of products
- Identify key trends in data to support business initiatives and grow the business
- Support department-wide ROI reporting and analysis
Requirements of the BI Marketing Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Math, Computer Science, or Statistics preferred
- At least 2 years of strong experience in a data analytics role, with at least 1 year of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Background in statistics highly preferred
- Ability to transform complex numbers and data into easily understood communications
- Ability to use SQL to query data
- Strong experience and understanding of Adobe Analytics
- Experience with analytical tools to blend data sources (Alteryx preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel
Keywords: BI Marketing Analyst, Statistics, Data Analytics, SQL, Adobe Analytics, Alteryx, Excel
Job ID: 309928
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts