Senior Agile Coach
Requisition Number: 309614
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309614
Eliassen Group has an opportunity for Senior Agile Coach to support multiple-teams at the Program level within our client’s multi-year Agile Transformation. You will work with management to resolve issues relating to cross silo dependencies between these groups to ensure team and programs operate in an agile manner.
You are an integral part of the client's internal Enterprise Agile Office to help execute against the goals and objectives of the Agile transformation road map to take the client to next level of Agile maturity across the organization.
Client will pay for travel and expenses.
Required Experience of the Senior Agile Coach:
- Multiple engagements standing up multiple teams/interfacing at the Program level within an environment that has leverage formal and information/home-grown Agile scaling practices/frameworks environment
- Extended track record of delivering team and Senior Leadership training in a manner that ensures knowledge transfer
- Strong facilitation and diplomatic skills with the ability to read an organization and bring the right people into the team at the right time to get impediments resolved
- Specialized skill set in one of the following - Technical, Product Management, Project Management or User Experience
- Track record of resolving impediments that exist outside of the team environment, could include:
- Working with line managers to prepare the technical environment for teams
- Align multiple team structures to ensure team and program success
- Collaborating with Enterprise Architecture group, Program Managers, Product Owners, etc. to on-board/off-board Enterprise Architects into a team for the first few sprints
Keywords: Senior Agile Coach, Technical, Product Management, Project Management, User Experience, Program Level Coach
Job ID: 309614
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts