Requisition Number: 309763
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309763
Our highly regarded client is seeking an Application Developer to join their dedicated team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain an EOD Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
- Design, develop, enhance, implement, and troubleshoot software applications
- Coordinate new product integrations based on client requirements
- Design and develop new products or major enhancements to existing software
- Perform feasibility analysis of potential future projects; communicate findings to management
- Help to evaluate and recommend software packages, application integration, and testing tools
- Perform as part of an Agile team, using Scrum and Kanban best practices and working collaboratively
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant software development experience, including solid Java skills
- Experience with:
- Java core
- Angular JS
- GitHub, Jira
- Agile SDLC
Keywords: Application Developer, Java, EOD Clearance, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Pervasive, oracle, Node.js, Angular JS, HTML5, Bootstrap, SQL, GitHub, Jira, SDLC
Job ID: 309763
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts