Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Owings Mills, MD
Requisition Number: 309837
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309837
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SDET:
- Take a hands-on role throughout the SDLC
- Lead, collaborate with, and challenge team members
- Deliver scalable, globally distributed, and resilient software solutions
Requirements of the SDET:
- Strong experience with DevOps, Agile development, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Solid Java application development experience
- Experience with Unit, Functional, and Performance testing; JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins and Bamboo
- Experience with Agile delivery tools like Rally and Jira
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Familiarity with cloud native architectures for containerized micro services
- Familiarity with a variety of programming styles (e.g. OO, functional) and software design patterns
- Experience with RDBMS development (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Backbone, React, etc.
- Experience with code versioning and management, including Git
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident and clear communicator
Key Words: Software Development Engineer in Test, SDET, DevOps, Agile, Continuous Integration, CI, Automated Testing, JUnit, NUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins, Bamboo, Rally, Jira
Job ID: 309837
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts