Requisition Number: 309916
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 309916
Our client is one of the world's premier healthcare companies. They strive to create a sustainable future in health care for individuals worldwide. Our client is currently seeking a SolarWinds Administrator/Engineer to join their team
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SolarWinds Administrator/Engineer:
- Grow and maintain the SolarWinds application infrastructure
- Work with the Network/Systems/Applications teams and SolarWinds Support to troubleshoot and understand system faults and application performance issues
- Develop, support and manage complex Alerts, Reports, and Views
- Customize SQL queries and stored procedures
- Gain deep visibility into the physical and virtual environments that are hosting applications in multiple data centers
- Utilize industry resources to identify new and innovative techniques and best practices
- Lead and participate in meetings, web/conference calls, and project planning
- Create/maintain documentation for monitoring requirements, processes, implementation
- Provide customer support
Requirements of the SolarWinds Administrator/Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- SolarWinds Certified Professional, SCP is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of in-depth SolarWinds Application Management Monitoring, NPM, SAM, NCM
- Working knowledge of SQL database
- Ability to work with internal customers using strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns as well as a high level of focus and attention to detail
- Experience with WPM, DPA, Netflow, UDT is highly preferred
- Experience with REST API and SWQL is preferred
- Ability to simulate and measure Quality of Experience (QoE) for popular applications
- Experience in cloud technologies such as VMware, AWS and/or AZURE
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management under normal and emergency situations
- Highly skilled to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail
- Solid understanding of network applications, infrastructure / network architectures, monitoring and fault management
- Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings
- Subject Matter Expert on SolarWinds NPM, SAM, and NCM
- Experience with Scripting / Programming - Powershell, Perl, Ruby, or Bash, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot to effectively solve problems, using knowledge, experience, logic, and independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures
Key Words: SolarWinds, NPM, SAM, NCM, UDT, SWOL, Powershell, Perl, Ruby troubleshoot, computer science
Job ID: 309916 #EG1989
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts