Requisition Number: 309062
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309062
Our client is a healthcare IT solutions organization. Through design and implementation of a wide range of healthcare computational systems, they enable healthcare providers to easily document data. Their solutions have led to better managed health services. Our client is currently seeking a passionate .NET Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and at least 6 years of experience developing ASP.NET applications
- Solid .NET 4.6 and C#, including experience developing C# from scratch
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API/MVC
- Experience with HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, and AngularJS
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience developing unit tests
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience using revision control systems like MS TFS
- XUnit Unit Testing Framework experience
- Strong attention to detail
Keywords: .NET Developer, C#, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, AngularJS, OOD, Object Oriented Design, DDD, Domain Driven Design, SOA, Service Oriented Architecture, Unit Testing, TDD, Test Driven Development, MS TFS, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, XUnit Framework
Job ID: 309062
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts