User Experience Specialist
Rocky Hill, CT
Requisition Number: 306294
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 306294
Our industry leading client is seeking a User Experience Specialist to join their Agile software delivery team.
This is a great opportunity for a forward-thinker to join a team delivering cutting-edge solutions while working in a fun and casual environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the User Experience Specialist:
- Facilitate cross-functional requirements gathering sessions
- Manage user research to identify needs and requirements
- Utilize research to create detailed specification recommendations
- Interact with teams at all levels to explain rationale clearly, guide and drive stakeholder decisions
- Produce UX artifacts and documentation to guide the development process
- Stay up to date on new and emerging trends in front end coding
Requirements of the User Experience Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience designing web and native mobile applications
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Solid understanding of information architecture/user researcher concepts and best practices
- Understanding of general programming concepts
- Clear communication and presentation skills
- Ability to both learn and contribute
- Ability to take the initiative and be proactive
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer oriented
Job ID: 306294
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts